What Makes Our Outings So Great?
Lots of Special Touches in Our Packages
Our outing packages start with much more than the minimum basics. We don't just provide a cart and a round of golf. We also include tournament favors and awards, professional scoring, management for contests and much, much more.
Our Convenient Location
We are located in Prince William County with easy access from Highways 95, 495 and 28 and Route 66. We're close to the action in business areas surrounding Washington, D.C. Your guests and clients will be able to locate us easily.
We can handle up to 144 golfers and 250 guests for the awards banquet following your event.
All of our outing packages offer:
- Cart and Green Fees
- Range Balls
- Your corporate name on cart signs
- Professional Scoring
Special event and proximity markers - for example, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, Longest Putt, and Straightest Drive signs so that you can stage contests and competitions among your players.
As additional options, we can provide:
- One of the most important parts of your outing is the food and beverages that you provide for your guests. We have an extensive menu of possibilities, including breakfast or lunch served at our clubhouse or on the links and lunch and dinner buffets that can serve as the basis for an awards banquet. We also have an assortment of beverage plans, including service to golfers from our beverage carts.
- Callaway Rental Clubs - $50
- Golf Clinics for players taught by our PGA Professionals.
- Your corporate name and logo on tees, balls, hats and clothing.
A few details you also need to know:
- Guarantee policy - In order to confirm a reservation for an outing, Old Hickory Golf Club must receive a 25% deposit and a signed golf agreement.
- Food and beverage policy - Old Hickory only allows outside food or beverage in special circumstances. Restrictions may apply.