Raspberry Golf Management continues to actively monitor Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Government guidelines for COVID-19. We are making protocol and procedure adjustments to keep our players and staff safe.
Our main priorities are to increase sanitation on and off the course and promote social distance in our golfing community. In order to ensure the health and safety of our players and staff, we are also implementing the following recommendations and guidelines.
• We are limited to 10 guests in the clubhouse areas at any time. Our food and beverage facilities are operating primarily on a carryout basis with limited outside seating available.
• Given the recent Governor's order regarding the use of facemasks, for the safety of all of our guests and our staff, all guests entering the clubhouse will be required to have a facemask/face covering.
• We continue to sanitize high touch area surfaces in our clubhouse and on our golf carts for your protection.
• We will be able to provide at least two carts per foursome/tee time. If you have concerns riding with another golfer during busy times, we recommend bringing a pushcart or a light bag and walking the course.
• As an added benefit to walking the course, we offer discounts at check-in based upon the booked rate and day of week.
• We have removed all bunker rakes. Please lift, clean and place your ball in the bunkers.
• Flag sticks should stay in the hole. The cups have a barrier to avoid needing to reach into the hole for your ball.
• Water coolers have been removed from the course. We recommend purchasing F&B items from the Grille.
• For the safety of our staff, please remove trash from your cart after the round.
We hope you have a socially-distant, safe, and enjoyable experience on the golf course.