There are many reasons why you’re going to want to book your next golf outing with Old Hickory Golf Club.
Our fabulous golf course
Old Hickory Golf Club is a challenging course with many challenges and sights to see, but it’s also a course that all levels of golfers will enjoy playing. This is your chance to introduce your group, your donors or your clients to a brand-new, world-class course that they have never played before but have probably already heard about. We took extra care in building our course to make sure that we preserve the beauty of the site. Our scenery and layout will impress your guests and also provide them with many memorable moments to talk about for days if not weeks.
Our experienced staff
We have brought the same kind of top-notch staff to Old Hickory Golf Club that we have at our sister course Raspberry Falls Golf & Hunt Club. Raspberry Falls has hosted hundreds of corporate outings since the course opened in 1996 and won wide acclaim from our guests for our golf shop operations. From our experience there, we know exactly what you’re looking for in a golf outing and the kind of advice you need to hold a successful event.
Our great service
Even if you’ve never held a golf outing before, your experience with us will be worry-free. We will handle the details with meticulous care – everything from what type of outing to hold to what kind of food to serve. We will meet your guests at their cars to answer their questions and cater to their needs. Our management team knows how to provide fine service to golfers.
Lots of special touches in our packages
Our outing packages start with much more than the minimum basics. We don’t just provide a cart and a round of golf. We also include tournament favors and awards, professional scoring, management for contests and much, much more.
Our convenient location
We are located in Prince William County with easy access from Highways 95, 495 and 28 and Route 66. We’re close to the action in business areas surrounding Washington, D.C. Your guests and clients will be able to locate us easily.
We can handle up to 144 golfers and 250 guests for the awards banquet following your event.
All of our outing packages offer:
- Cart and green fees.
- Range balls.
- Your corporate name on cart signs.
- Professional scoring.
Special event and proximity markers – for example, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, Longest Putt and Straightest Drive signs so that you can stage contests and competitions among your players.
As additional options, we can provide:
- One of the most important parts of your outing is the food and beverages that you provide for your guests. We have an extensive menu of possibilities, including breakfast or lunch served at our clubhouse or on the links and lunch and dinner buffets that can serve as the basis for an awards banquet. We also have an assortment of beverage plans, including service to golfers from our beverage carts.
- Cobra rental clubs — $30 plus tax.
- Golf clinics for players taught by our PGA professionals.
- Your corporate name and logo on tees, balls, hats and clothing.
A few details you also need to know:
- Guarantee policy — In order to confirm a reservation for an outing Old Hickory Golf club must receive a 25 percent deposit and a signed golf agreement.
- Food and beverage policy — Old Hickory will not allow food or beverages to be brought onto the premises.